Ever since I’ve been back from the Philippines, I’ve been wanting to go UBEREating, unfortunately, I ended up getting sick. I really need to build up my immune system. But today was the day that I finally was able to go!
So where did my UBEREats Adventure take me tonight?
- Qdoba Lynnwood
- Tubs Gourmet Subs
- Kalia India Cuisine (** FIRST TIME PICK UP **)
- Gyro Express Mediterranean (** FIRST TIME PICK UP ** They are inside Alderwood Mall. I had to wait for a 10 min parking spot to free up. I think the person behind me was also trying to make a delivery because they jumped out of their car, but then mall security came by and they came running to their car).
- Denny’s Lynnwood
- Kebella’s Pizza and Pasta (every time I pick up from their place, the food smells AMAZING. Plus tonight they had a really great, sweet employee in the front. That’s always a good thing.)
- Cliffhangers (you have to try their $5.99 steak breakfast. I discovered it when I picked up from for the very first time. They were one of the restaurants on my first day with UBEREats)
- The Everest Kitchen (** FIRST TIME PICK UP **)
I was lured into the Northgate area because I noticed there was a 2x boost, but I was hungry and wanted to eat. So I stopped by and ate at Cafe Pho before turning my UBEREats app back online. Unfortunately, I wasn’t getting any orders which made me wonder if I didn’t have “rights” to Northgate. I’ll probably ask UBER Help at some point, but I started heading back to Lynnwood.
Lo and behold, I got an order and my second round of deliveries.
- King Tut Mediterranean
- Kebella’s Pizza and Pasta (for the 2nd of the night. They are a favorite!)
- King III Chinese
- Taste of Sichuan
As I was dropping off my final order, I received another order, but I couldn’t accept it cause I needed to call it a night since I have work tomorrow. So, although I only was able to do one day of UBEREating, I made $89.38.
BTW, pro-tip, it really is worth it to download a Street View or even just look up the addresses in Redfin to give a visual of the house you’re delivering to. Believe me, I finally realized it was worth taking the extra few seconds to do it.
My referral link is: https://www.uber.com/a/signup/drive/deliver/?70307t=&invite_code=phoeben376ue